Automatic donut machine 7K
Equipped with the new removable dipping system, automatic donut machine 7K ensures unique performance and accuracy in production. The redesigned dipping system can be used for loukoumades and also for donuts, without any user’s intervention, yielding stable production in less time.
7K comes with our leading depositor, 1031V which uses double plungers which press the dough down, and thus, ensures speed and perfect results even with a minimum of dough within the hopper. Designed to offer more options to the professional, it uses a cylinders system, which allows bigger donuts and faster production in loukoumades. It is made of stainless steel with aluminum and brass parts. Features a 7-liters stainless steel hopper. Produces donuts and loukoumades by using the proper plunger. It has size regulator for the desired results.
The parts inside the oil tank are detachable to be easily cleaned. It takes just 3 minutes to remove the parts from the tank. The drain valve allows the user to easily drain the oil from the kettle.
7K features a control panel from which the operator can activate the units of the device to adjust the cutting and transfer speeds and operate momentarily the depositor for extra production.
- Stainless steel made with aluminum and brass parts
- Stainless steel hopper
- Plunger for donut (7 - 9cm)
- Plunger for donut (9 - 14cm)
- Plunger for 2 donut balls-loukoumades (2.5 - 5cm)
- Plunger for 4 donut balls-loukoumades (2.5 - 5cm)
- Size regulator
- Dipping system with stainless steel gears and belt
- Speed regulator
- Draining valve
- Thermostat with extra safety function
- Stainless steel kettle cover